365体育官网Page last updated: Jun 22, 2020
Use Ethereum to create decentralized applications (or "dapps") that utilize the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. These dapps can be trustworthy, meaning that once they are deployed to Ethereum, they will always run as programmed. They can control digital assets in order to create new kinds of financial applications. They can be decentralized, meaning that no single entity or person controls them and are nearly impossible to censor.
Build decentralized applications on top of Ethereum and interact with smart contracts using tools and languages from the Microsoft technology stack - Supporting C#, # Visual Basic .NET, F#, on tooling such as VSCode and Visual Studio, across .NET Framework/.NET Core/.NET Standard. Deploy an Ethereum blockchain on Azure using Microsoft Azure Blockchain in minutes. Bring the love of .NET to Ethereum!
Take your first steps to integrating .NET with Ethereum
Introducing the Nethereum library and VS Code Solidity
- , also in
Want to skip setup for now, and jump straight to the samples?
- - Interact with Ethereum and learn how to use Nethereum through the browser.
- Query Account Balance
- Query ERC20 Smart Contract Balance
- Transfer Ether to an Account
- ... And more!
- , with
- - Compile, create, and run Nethereum code snippets in browser
- - Nethereum codegen with UI in Blazor
- - A .NET Wasm SPA light blockchain explorer and simple wallet
- - A business rules engine (for both the .NET platform and the Ethereum platform) that is inherently metadata-driven
- - A .NET Core Ethereum client for Linux, Windows, MacOs
- - utility functions for working with Ethereum related codebases
- - Pre-configured .NET devchains for fast response (PoA)
Looking for more resources? Check out ib-charge.com/developers.
At Nethereum, we mostly hang out on where everyone is welcome to ask/answer questions, get help, or just chill. Feel free to do a PR or open an issue on the , or just to browse through the many side/sample projects we have.
365体育官网At Nethermind, let's get in touch through . For PRs or issues, check out the .